Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Testimony of the Book of Mormon

“And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost” (Moroni 10:4).
I know that the Book of Mormon was written by prophets of old under the guidance of our Heavenly Father. I know that it is a true book. I know that as I read and study the Book of Mormon, Heavenly Father inspires me through the Holy Ghost to do the things that he would have me do. I know that by reading the Book of Mormon, my life is blessed and I am better able to know the things the Lord would have me do for myself and for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment